- Office Manager receives and
creates files for AMICO Library License Agreement (noting type of
- Verify with Communications,
Ex. Dir. that working files are not in existence
- Record New Subscriber Information
- Communications confirms with
distributor that they know of this new subscriber, if notification
did not come from them.
- After all tasks are done, place subscriber folder
alphabetically in Executive Director's office with other agreements.
- Communications creates a record for the subscribing
institution in AMICO Contact Database.
- If applicable to license type, note the URL
for the institution's Electronic Resources Use Policy.
<future note: Set up an on-going procedure
to review and revise these links.>
- Note the license type and date (should be
the subscriber's actual signing date)
- Note the enrollment, license fee, and AMICO
Library term for subscriber
- Note link to AMICO Library from subscriber's
- Communications creates a record for the Subscriber
Contact, principal point of contact for the Subscriber, in AMICO Contact
Database for the institution.
- Tag contact as part of University D-list
- Tag contact as Subscriber Contact under
- Tag contact as Subscriber Signatory, if true. If
not true, create a record for this person and tag them as this
- Communications searches subscriber web site for appropriate
faculty to be notified of AMICO Library subscription.
- Create Contact Database records for all selected
faculty at the institution
- Must find complete mailing addresses and
emails for all these people
- Tag contacts as part of University D-list
- Tag contacts as Subscriber Project Team
- Communications adds Subscriber Contact and faculty
to University D-list via Esquire.
- Communications generates and
mails out AMICO Library Subscriber Welcome letter and package (based
on license type) to Subscriber Contact
- Welcome letter
- Countersigned copy of The
AMICO Library License Agreement
- AMICO Information Packet
- How To AMICO Educators Guide
- Communications informs Financial
of amount of invoice and delivering distributor.
- Financial generates invoice
and sends to distributor (see separate Distributor Payments Process).
- Communications adds the subscribing
institution to the appropriate section of the AMICO public site's
Subscribers list page (http://www.amico.org/subscribe/subscribers.html).
- Use the link to The AMICO Library from the
institution's web site as the hyperlink (target=blank).
- Communications emails "Welcome
to the List" note to Subscriber Contact and faculty at subscribing
- Communications mails AMICO Library
brochure with "You've got access" insert to subscriber faculty.
- Communications will include new subscribers as part
of AMICO quarterly newsletter, with enrollment figures and geographic
Last modified on