Upon receipt of a notice from an AMICO Distributor that
an AMICO Subscriber is going to terminate their AMICO Library Agreement,
AMICO Staff performs the following tasks:
- Executive Director sends letter
to signatory of AMICO Library Agreement, reminding them of their obligation
to destroy AMICO material.
- Text of letter varies, depending
on the Agreement signed.
- Monitor response, due in 60
days. Log Letter in AMICO Database
- Ex Dir. logs letter in AMICO
- Ex. Dir. changes Institution
Type to "Past * Subscriber"
- Ex. Dir emails letter to Communications,
files AMICO Copy.
- Communications notifies Subscibers
at terminating institution that they will not longer have access to
The AMICO Library, and will be removed from AMICO's discussion lists
- Communications deletes Project
Team Members from AMICO Contact Database
- Communications updates subscriber
discussion list removing members from this institution.
- Communications updates lists
of subscribers, removing terminating institution
- Communications changes Subscriber institution's status
to Past Subscriber.
Last modified on